Thursday, March 17, 2011

training program done, yoohoo!!


finally, my group's training program is done! my classmates seems enjoy with the training program even we have to dismiss late which is nearly 7 p.m. their response is very unexpected because i did not expect that they will fully participate and show their interest towards our training program..but they did so. well, my group is the first group in my class to conduct training. of course they will excited and looking forward to my group's training program *wink wink*. to all my beloved classmates:
thank you so much for your participation =)

okay, this is the picture during SPA's trip...

* this is just half of my classmates.


* this is half + + of my classmates..hihi


* later i'll upload a picture during my group's training program.tata~~

No comments: