Saturday, July 28, 2012

FRIENDSTER STORY.

Guess what, I just log in into my friendster account! the last time I log in into this account is about err...a few years ago, if I'm not mistaken. I do hear the rumours on the improvement of friendster features but I don't have any idea on how it's gonna looks like...until I log in into it. 

Gosh, what the heck is happening on friendster??! Am I log in into the wrong or fake friendster account?? Where is all the photos that I uploaded a few years ago?? Where is all my friends that be friend with me on friendster?? 


I think the features is totally changed where it's more on the online game. I don't play online game. thus, the new features on friendster didn't impress me at all and what to do, I think this is the right time for me to delete this account. thank you.



*happy day 9 of fasting to muslimin & muslimat =)

1 comment:

MJ said...

ptt tak payah ade pon takpe la dayah oii..haha