Friday, May 31, 2013

THINGS THAT REMIND ME TO SOMEONE.

'Naruto' series reminds me of Kak Uyun,
'Korean Drama' series which air on 8TV from 8.30pm - 9.30pm also reminds me of her.
Kak Uyun love to watch those series.

'Sebenarnya, Saya Isteri Dia!' series reminds me of Ijat,
Ijat love to watch that series.

The sound of spray reminds me of Mira, my room mate during Diploma,
She used a spray deodorant back then.

The smell of Sunflower perfume by Perfume Generics reminds me of Tasya, also my room mate during Diploma,
She used that kind of perfume back then.

'MPV car' reminds me of Fatin, my friend since Degree,
She drove that kind of car back then, during our short course.

'Sambal Paru' reminds me of Ogy, my close friend since Diploma,
She likes to eat 'Sambal Paru'!

'A blue black in colour of Saga FL' reminds me of my crush,
Simply because he has that kind of car...kikikii

The list goes on.

All of us sure has something that could remind us to someone. And when we suddenly remember someone, why not we contact that person first?

Last week, when 'Sebenarnya, Saya Isteri Dia!' series is about to start, I send a text to Ijat:
"Ijat, get ready in front of your television. Your favorite series is about to start!"

Simple text yet meaningful. For sure Ijat knows that I still remember her/her favourite series. 

That's how we still keep in touch. Beautiful.

People like to be remember, so does me. A few days ago, out of the blue moon, Fatin texted me saying she suddenly remember me. Awhh she makes me moved. Seriously. And when she said she still drop by to this blog, it makes me moved even greater! Thank you Fatin for still remember me. I made this paragraph special for you and even intentionally bold your name...kikiki

Actually, I bold the other name as well...hehe


Till then, see ya in the next entry! :)

# Oh ya, today is Friday. 'Sebenarnya, Saya Isteri Dia!' series will be on screen tonight!

No comments: