Monday, June 17, 2013

PHOBIA.

Truth to be told, I have had a bit of phobia in cashiering. I've faced a complicated situation involving cashiering which lead me to develop a  thought that I'm too bad and not suit for cashiering.

But today, I succeed to break the cashiering phobia which been haunted me for nearly 10 years!

* Wow, congrats congrats to myself! *

Well, we don't know what we capable of until we try it. Today, I've tried cashiering for the second time and I found cashiering is very interesting. Can't deny that I'm a bit nervous while doing it (of course because of my past experience) but Alhamdulillah everything went well.

Thank to the person who gave me a chance for cashiering, and also thank to the person who assisted me in cashiering. * They don't know that I've had a cashiering phobia, and no need for them to know...hihii *

No more phobia, can't wait to try it again!



I think that's all for now, see ya in the next entry. cheers!

No comments: