Sunday, August 11, 2013

SYAWAL 1434 HIJR WITH LOVE.

I'm wondering if someone I knew is reading this entry right now.. eheh

AsSalam readers! and Salam Aidilfitri 1434 Hijr :)

So, how is your raya so far?? We are already on the 4th day of Syawal, wow how time flies! I still remember the 1st day of Syawal where I have to let go the solat sunat hari raya.. sobs sobs.. and spent almost a half day in the bed. Awhh what a waste of time I've made! For sure I didn't do it intentionally okayy..

So... yeah.. end of the 1st day of Syawal stories..

The next day, I have to go to work. It just seven of us at work on 2nd day of Syawal. Oh wait, including that smart and handsome Area Manager, it was eight of us.. hehe.. Alamanda on 2nd day of Syawal was like the other months, lots of shoppers.. "Isn't they supposed to be in their kampung? Why is these people didn't balik kampung??", I asked that question to myself. "Ehh they actually did balik kampung, their kampung is just next to the Putrajaya that's why they have no problem to jalan-jalan in Alamanda", I answered that question by myself. Alright, answer accepted. 

The interesting part was when our Area Manager treat us a meal.. Kenny Rogers okayy.. But the funniest part was when he trying to close a deal with us, "You all wanna eat Pizza or Kenny? I think I wanna eat Pizza. You all?" LOL, he was actually trying to sell us his opinion on eating Pizza instead of Kenny. But we are all wanna eat Kenny, yeahhh finally he treat us Kenny Rogers for a meal. Thank you boss! hihii..




I think, enough till the 2nd day of Syawal stories for this time being.

See ya in the next entry, papai! :)

No comments: