Saturday, October 5, 2013

5 DAYS OLD.

Assalam readers!--> speaking as if this blog has readers.. LOL


Well, it's been a month since the last entry. Actually, I want to update this blog regularly but I don't have enough time to do that especially when I  moved into the new shop--> speaking as if I own that shop.. LOL . The shop is 5 days old and is located in Bangi Gateway Shopping Complex (BGSC) which is the newest shopping complex in Bandar Baru Bangi.

Two weeks ago, I was in HQ for a month training but I managed to escape from the HQ.. 

Ahem, allow me to rephrase..

I managed to stay for only 4 days in HQ because I've been directed to the PKNS, Bangi for a rushing informal learning class (cewahh!). This is all because the new shop which is going to be open on 1/10 (4 days ago).

Although I've been in Alamanda for a few months, in this new shop, I've to start from zero.

Everything is new here.

New shop, new environment, new people to work with, new culture to be set up, new bla, bla, bla and bla.. you got that? Everything is new.

The shopping complex is actually not fully completed. There are lots of shops still under renovation. The food court is also under renovation. But you know what, I'm so impressed with the night view in BGSC. 

A picture tells a thousand words, describe the picture below by yourself. 


In my opinion, the layout of the BGSC is not as the typical shopping complex layout. I have never seen a shopping complex with this kind of layout before. So I concluded, the BGSC has a rare night view within a weird layout.. LOL


I think, that's all for now. See ya in the next entry!

# I've spent almost a half day re-arranging the books in shelves, so that I'm so grateful because tomorrow is my off day.

No comments: